Established in 1957, Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS) aims to empower children and adults with cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities to realise their full potential and to lead a life of dignity. CPAS provides fully integrated programmes and services including early intervention and special education for children and youths and rehabilitation services, day activity centre programmes, vocational training and gainful employment, all at the highest standards of passion, integrity, care and excellence. Dedicated to creating an awareness of cerebral palsy, CPAS also advocates for equal opportunities for all persons.
We invite aspiring and talented individual to join us as:
HR Executive (4 mths Nov – Mar 2019)
Learning and Development
- Source for courses based on learning needs, course objectives and outcomes desired.
- Coordinate training related matters and administer training related funding and claims from the relevant agencies.
- Maintain and update learning and development records especially for training bonds.
- Work with HR Executive to implement HR Employee Engagement programmes.
- Plan, prepare and conduct HR Employee Communication sessions.
- Manages the monthly dashboard for employee engagement.
- Responsible to carry out new hires onboarding programmes.
- Responsible for new hires respective touch-points initiatives.
Department Reporting and Meeting
- Collate and generate monthly Human Resource Report.
- Responsible for Staff Sub-Committee Minutes and preparation of meeting.
- Assist with follow up items for Management Staff Meeting and preparation of meeting.
- Follow up on the status of Action Items for HR Department Meetings
Department HR Partnering
- Attend promptly to Department and Staff queries.
Human Resource Project & Others
- Responsible for projects in your primary areas of responsibilities.
- Participate in projects assigned to you for development and improvements
- At least a Degree in Human Resource Management and/or Business Administration with a post graduate qualification in Human Resource disciple.
- Have more than 5 years of relevant working experience in the related field of this position.
- Possess a positive mindset and able to overcome difficulties to achieve desired results.
- Resilient, able to manage multiple priorities at the same time and meet tight deadlines.
- Constantly maintain objective and highly confidential matters whilst interacting with stakeholders and Staff
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, tactfulness and effective in Department partnering to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Service orientated, client focused and a strong team member.
- Committed to high standards, adopts a professional and conscientious approach.
- Good spoken / written English and Mandarin.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Applications such as Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some prior working experience in a Social Service Organisation or related industry is preferred.
- Familiar with SkillsConnect and VCF subsidy application
Interested applicants please email details resume to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified on the outcome of his/her job application.
Part of the