The sheltered workshop provides vocational training and employment for adults with cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities. Trainees are involved and equipped with skills through our social enterprise initiatives and sheltered workshop, allowing opportunities for self-development,
building their self-esteem and providing an avenue for them to reach out socially to the public. The sheltered workshop was established in September 1984.
Mobility training and social engagement are also emphasised in this programme to equip adults with cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities for work in open employment.
- Manage commercial sub-contract work for trainees
- Operate social enterprise initiatives
- Provide additional caregiver support, welfare services, and rehabilitative therapy for our trainees
Value-Added Services for Trainees
Besides vocational training and on-the-job training, trainees can look forward to:
- Therapy Services
- Counselling Services
- Social and Vocational Skills Development
- Community Integration Activities
Contract Out-Sourcing Services for Commercial Businesses
CPAS is a voluntary welfare organisation that aims to match your company’s interest with the capabilities of our disabled workforce. Read more here.