CPAS Connect was launched in October 2016 to support individuals after they complete formal education. With holistic services and individualised plans, CPAS will provide opportunities for members to further develop their talents and skills, as well as coaching and mentoring for employment.
The alumni programme aims to
- Provide assistance through connecting the alumni to other related agencies for the appropriate support
- Increase the quality of life towards independent living, gainful employment, lifelong learning, talent development, therapy services, etc
- Identify areas of needs that are not met by current available services
- Provide opportunities and advocate alumna for integration into society
- Build a larger social network through CPAS Connect Alumni Programme
Activities by CPAS Connect
Click on the links to find out more and email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
The services offered by the alumni programme includes:
Industrial visits for alumni at new workplace. Collaborate with the new employer to assist and/or contribute strategies towards alumna holistic developmental progress in his/her current new work environment.
Visit alumni who are confined at home and check on current alumna and caregiver’s development. Ensure quality of life of alumni through e.g. participation of activities run by CPAS Connect, referral for outpatient therapy and active member for Alumni “Connecting Services”
Assist alumni by creating connections to services to empower their lives. This includes, job-matching, specialised clinics, assistive technology devices, accommodation, financial assistance, recreational and social centre and rehabilitation services.
Alumnus Collaboration in CPAS
Collaboration with Adults Services, GROW to mend charity booths, events and activities.
Alumni to be engaged and enriched with a slew of meaningful social and such as outings, parties and workshops
If a physical condition in an alumna has been identified and required further therapy, the alumna, may be referred for outpatient therapy in CPAS