VOLUNTEERING WITH CPAS
Volunteers can look forward to working with children, youths and adults with varied special needs and multiple disabilities in a variety of roles.
- Photography/Videography Services at our Events
- Art and Handicraft Workshops
- Sports Activity Workshops
- Classroom Assistant
- Community Integration Mobility Aide
- Waterplay Volunteer
- Hydrotherapy Volunteer
- Table Tennis Assistant
- Cerebral Palsy (CP) Football Assistant
- Workshop Assistant and Befriender
- Exercise and Activity Facilitator
- Boccia Assistants*
*Boccia is a precision ball parasport
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CPAS. Please note that registrations are currently processed quarterly and we will respond to you only after we have successfully matched you to a volunteering opportunity. (frequently asked questions need to redirect current FAQ page).