CPAS Connect Alumni Programme
Established in October 2016, the CPAS Connect Alumni Programme aims to engage students and clients who have graduated from CPAS School or left the programmes under Adult Services. Through the provision of holistic services including activities, ad-hoc events and mentoring for employment, CPAS Connect provides opportunities for members to further develop their talents and skills.
- To provide assistance by connecting alumni to other related agencies for the relevant support
- To increase the quality of life towards independent living, gainful employment, lifelong learning, talent development, therapy services and more
- To help identify areas of needs that are not met by current available services
- To provide Befriender Service for home-based clients and a respite programme for caregivers
- Build a larger social network through CPAS Connect activities
To register for the CPAS Connect Alumni Programme, kindly download and fill the registration form here and email it to email@example.com.
Activities by CPAS Connect
The services offered by the alumni programme include:
Industrial visits for alumni at new workplace. Collaborate with the new employer to assist and/or contribute strategies towards alumna holistic developmental progress in his/her current new work environment.
Visit alumni who are confined at home and check on current alumna and caregiver’s development. Ensure quality of life of alumni through e.g. participation of activities run by CPAS Connect, referral for outpatient therapy and active member for Alumni “Connecting Services”
Assist alumni by creating connections to services to empower their lives. This includes, job-matching, specialised clinics, assistive technology devices, accommodation, financial assistance, recreational and social centre and rehabilitation services.
Alumnus Collaboration in CPAS
Collaboration with Adults Services, GROW to mend charity booths, events and activities.
Alumni to be engaged and enriched with a slew of meaningful social and such as outings, parties and workshops
If a physical condition in an alumna has been identified and required further therapy, the alumna, may be referred for outpatient therapy in CPAS