- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Diagnosed with disability condition, e.g. cerebral palsy or other associated conditions
- From the age of 18 years old.
- Minimum function in gross motor skills required for the workshop, and some basic money skills required for social enterprise
- Able to attend to own activities of daily living, e.g feeding and toilet, hygiene needs
- Without self-injurious or destructive behaviour
- Able to understand and follow multi-step instructions
- Able to be on the task for a continued period of time with minimal supervision
- Able to demonstrate basic cognitive skills for employment, such as colour recognition and counting
- No medical anomalies such as prolonged psychiatric episode or epileptic seizures
Clients will be assessed for admission by our multi-disciplinary team, consisting of the Executive of GROW, Workshop Instructor, Social Worker, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist.