- Provide structured pre-vocational training to equip trainees for open employment.
- Look into the full cycle of on-the-job training activities (OJT) via social enterprise and sheltered workshop activities and basic computer training for trainees.
Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, and Speech and Language Pathology.
- Caregiver support and workshops
- Individual and group counselling
Social Skills Development
- Personal image and grooming
- Social etiquette
- National education
Social and Recreational Activities
- Outings and visits to places of interest
- Recreational activities such as festive celebrations, karaoke singing, watching movies, sponsored lunch and birthday celebrations.