Date: 3 October to 31 December 2022
Cerebral palsy is a permanent, life-long condition caused by damage to the developing brain, affecting muscle movement and posture. People with cerebral palsy may suffer from a range of physical and cognitive impairments, including difficulties learning, speaking, swallowing and more.
- 1 in 4 unable to walk
- 3 in 4 experience pain
- 1 in 2 has an intellectual disability
Suzy, our ambassador for CPAS, is rallying support from kind individuals like yourself to raise funds for our campaign and empower our over 700 clients through rehabilitation, education, and training programmes.
Our #SpareYourChangeforSuzy Campaign
- Campaign period: 3 October – 31 December
- Fundraising goal: $100,000
Kicking off on World Cerebral Palsy Month, we want everyone to join #SpareYourChangeforSuzy. Whether you are an individual, a school, or a business, every contribution helps!
Every dollar matters! Your impact will be doubled as all #SpareYourChangeForSuzy donations qualify for dollar-for-dollar matching by Tote Board's Enhanced Fund-Raising Programme (EFR).
Three Ways to Participate:
- Digital Fundraising on Giving.sg: Launch your own fundraising campaign with the hashtag #SpareYourChangeforSuzy or make a direct donation here.
- Internal Organisational Fundraisers: Corporates and schools can tap on existing CSR/VIA efforts to raise funds and contribute to the campaign.
- Matching Funds: We encourage corporates to spur employee donations through like-for-like matching
We call on you to Spare Your Change for Suzy and make a positive, lasting impact for clients. Help us help them live to their full potential!
Get in touch with us at email@example.com for more details or if you have any questions.